The Kelberman Center works in collaboration with the Upstate Cerebral Palsy Human Resources Department to fill agency positions.
The Kelberman Center has set a standard of unparalleled excellence in services for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, providing support and treatment across the lifespan.
- Registered Nurse
- Educational Consultant – Syracuse office – 35 hours per week
- Independent Living Skills Specialist – Part Time – 50 hours bi-weekly – Auburn
- Behavior Specialist Assistant – Full Time – Utica
- Peer Mentor – Part Time, varies based on schedule – Syracuse
- Independent Living Skills Specialist – Full Time – Utica
- Residence Counselor – 1 part time, 1 full time – Sylvan Beach
- Broker – Full Time – Utica
- Mentor – Full Time, evenings – Rome
- Mentor – Part Time, days – Utica
- Residence Counselor – 1 part time, 1 full time – Chittenango
- Mentor – Part Time, flexible schedule – Utica, Rome, Morrisville, Verona, Richfield Springs
- Mentor – Full Time or Part Time, all shifts – Syracuse