At the Kelberman Center, we understand that information about you and your family is personal.
Information is shared only when authorized, when is necessary for treatment, or as mandated by State or Federal Law. In accordance with the Health and Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), our privacy commitment to you is:
- All people involved in your care will protect your privacy and information will be shared only with the persons/organizations that you have authorized to view the information.
- Protected Health Information (PHI) includes records we keep or create that are related to your health care or treatment. This includes your medical information, treatment plan, name, address, birth date and social security number.
This privacy notice describes how your medical information may be used, disclosed, and how you may access your records. Please review it carefully.
This privacy notice is effective as of April 14, 2003. The Kelberman Center Responsibility for Your Health Information
The Kelberman Center is required by law to:
- Maintain the privacy of your records
- Give you notice of our legal duties and practices concerning your health information.
- Follow the rules contained in this notice.
- Based on our right to revise the privacy notice, the Kelberman Center will inform you of any changes in privacy practice.